a. New - When you click any of the available list it will be added into the template. You can observe it in Field Explorer
As shown below, Dialog is being added into the template.
a. Workflow - Workflow is a feature of the system that allows employees of the company to work together more effectively
b. Security - inBOLD security allows you to put restrictions on what regular users can edit and view. You should be familiar with the App Builder before you use the security function. To access security, you need to be in the App Builder.
c. Pay Now Config
a. Print Layout - is useful for checking the final appearance of a “print” document.
b. Web Layout - shows how your document will look as a Web page.
It contains all elements of your document and by default it is in the Print layout view. To switch the page layout view, click on the drop-down and choose Print Layout from the list.
Formatting Tool Bar
A typical sheet can be pretty boring, so we added some tools to dress them up a little. We can use most of the tricks in our word processor to do the text formatting.
Click buttons on the toolbar to carry out commands quickly.
You can use :
- Fonts: Changes the font of the selected text.
- Font size: Changes the size of selected text and numbers.
- Bold face: Makes selected text and numbers bold.
- Italics: Makes selected text and numbers italic.
- Underline: Underlines selected text and numbers.
- Font color: Formats the selected text with the color you choose.
- Background Color: Formats the selected cells with the background color you click.
- Horizontal Align: Aligns to the Left, Center or Right.
- Vertical Align: Aligns to the Top, Middle and Bottom.
- Wrap Text: Data in the cell will fit the column width
- Merge/Unmerge All: Combines and splits cells.
- Adds or removes a border around selected cells
- Outside Border
- Inside Border
- All Border
- No Border
- Top Border
- Bottom Border
- Left Border
- Right Border
These all are used for formatting the cell.
When you click the "Clear" option, a drop-down is opened with three options shown in the figure below
1. Clear All: Clears the contents in the cell as well as formatting like text, border, background, and color
- Select the cell you want to clear
- Click on “Clear” button and choose “Clear All”
- The following message is displayed: if you want to clear the cell then click “OK”, otherwise cancel it.
2. Clear formats: Clears the formatting of the cell like text, border, background, and color.
- Select cell for which you want to clear formatting.
- Click on the button and choose the “Clear Formats” option.
3. Clear Contents: Clears the contents inside the cell like any control fields or any data inside the cell.
- Select the cell for which you want to clear content
- Click on the “Clear” button and choose “Clear Contents”
By Default there are two buttons: “Save” and “Back”. You cannot remove them.
You can add buttons by clicking on “Add Button”.
When you click on “+”, the new button is added
Button property consists of three main options:
1. Name: Name consists of Button ID and Name. The Button ID is default and you can change the name of the button. Click on the Name (Button 1) and change the name according to the function of the button.
- Expression: As you click on the drop-down Down arrow, a symbol list of expressions is displayed, as shown in figure below.
- Hide Condition
- Show Button: Shows or Hides the button on the Transaction.
3. Design: Consists of Theme where it changes the button's color.
It consists of Name Box and the Formula Bar. Name Box shows control cell names like TextBox1, TextArea1....
Formulas are equations that perform calculations on values in your sheet. A formula starts with an equal sign (=).
= SUM(Argument1,[Argument2], ... [Argument N])
- Click the control cell (Input Box) in which you want to enter the formula or click on the formula Bar
- Type = (an equal sign).
- Enter the formula e.g. SUM
- Press ENTER.
- Click on the first input box as argument1
- Type comma (,)
- Click on second input box as argument 2
- Press Enter
Click here to learn more.