A lead is a contact or an account with very little information. This is the initial stage of a client. It could be a person you met at a conference or someone you contacted initially via telephone. Salespeople need to retrieve more information on this lead in order to convert this into an opportunity within your sales pipeline.
Working with leads within inBOLD
Users can create a lead using the steps as defined below
1) Login to the inBOLD dashboard
2) Click on the CRM app
3) Click on Lead Link in the left navigation bar
4) Click on New File
5) Enter all data in the below page's UI
6) Click on Save to create a new lead
Now the lead is created in an 'Unconverted' state
7) Click on Convert Lead to convert the lead into an account.